0 Items - $0.00
New Men's Army ACU Tops
You’ll love this new Army ACU from Propper! Near infrared (NIR) compliant and Army approved, this military ACU features a mandarin collar you can wear up or down, a 3-pen pocket on the sleeve, and shoulder pockets that won’t interfere with your tactical vest.
All pockets and pouches meet military specification FQ/PD 07-13A for the official ACU uniform.
ACU sew on jacket features:
- Made of fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant 50/50 ripstop nylon/cotton fabric
- Felled seams provide added durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two Velcro-close chest pockets
- Bellowed pockets with drainage holes
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back for improved range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with velcro for insignia
- Three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- Openings for elbow pads
- Sewn to FQ/PD 07-13A specifications
- NIR compliant
Army ACUs coat sizes: Extra small through extra large in extra short, short, regular, long, and extra long lengths. XXLarge in short, regular, and long. XXXLarge in regular and long. XXXXLarge in regular.
ACU tops pattern: OCP Universal pattern
Order the matching Propper ACU trousers here.